Reviews BSI Milton Keynes
In the website, job offer tab, there is a job offer for the position of Commercial Project Manager – Medical Devices. Is anyone of you interested in this position?
Did you take part in the in the recruitment for the Lead Recruitment Administrator position at BSI? How did the meeting with brand representative look like? What should people considering applying there take into consideration? Share your information!
BSI searches for someone for the position of Office Services Assistant in Milton Keynes. Have you participated in the recruitment process? Write us what you believe people considering working there should pay attention to.
Is BSI a good place for those planning a career in the industry? Write honestly about this employer and whether it is worth to send them your CV or not.
Job offers BSI
Job offers found in internet
Location: BSI, Milton Keynes
Salary: Basic up to £27,000 + OTE commission £20,000. However, commission accelerators available and commission is uncapped.
Do you want a career, rather than a job? Are you tired of just working in a sales job rather than developing your career?
Due to our continual success we are looking for the right person to join our extremely successful sales team, working from our fantastic offices in Milton Keynes.
Benefits of this role
This is a challenging role. You will need to work hard, but in return there are lots of benefits. For the right person this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
1. You will learn constantly. This is a job that will force you to grow. You’ll learn something new and be challenged every day. One of our values is ‘Continual Improvement’ and that starts with improving our people. You will learn about the science of sales and how to use it to support our customers.
2. You will make a difference. You will support companies to achieve excellence. Our team really care about our customers and we place them at the heart of what we do. Using the services we sell they can increase growth, increase profit or reduce risks. You will complete work that matters.
3. You can advance your career. We love to promote from within wherever possible and the right people can have a long term career. Combined with our huge year on year growth it’s an opportunity to grow with us.
4. Genuine office hours. Extra hours are the exception and not the rule. That’s because our team are organised and efficient and with these qualities targets can be exceeded between 8:30 and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Supporting a great work/life balance.
5. Exceptional benefit package. We look after our staff with annual leave for new starters at 35 days per annum (including bank holidays), a life assurance package that’s four times your salary, six months sick pay, private health insurance, a pension with up to 8% employer contribution and much, much more.
Examples of What You Will Do
This is a fast paced role with huge variety and some of the activities include:
1. Talk all day to clients. This is a telephone based role where we you will spend most of your day talking to clients. When you are not talking to them you will be communicating to them via email.
2. Building relationships. You will need to build relationships with clients and with colleagues to be truly successful.
3. Deal with incoming enquiries. Most of this role will be dealing with incoming enquiries from our website, your colleagues and our customers. However there will be occasions where prospecting will be required.
4. Offering solutions that work. To position the best products you’ll need to get to know your clients by thorough questioning. This high level of information will enable you to build a solution from our portfolio to genuinely impact on their business.
Requirements for this position
We are open to hiring candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and skills. However, there are a few non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate will possess.
1. Sales experience. You will receive excellent induction training over several weeks, but you need to have a background in sales. Experience of prospecting is desirable, but not essential.
2. Proven winner. You must be used to sales targets and KPIs. We are looking for people who are target driven and can demonstrate exceeding them.
3. Desire to learn. Do you want to learn about sales and how to be incredibly successful, whilst making a real difference to your customers? You must have a hunger to improve and the ability to learn new skills.
4. You are organised. This is a fast paced role with a mix of proactive and reactive activities. The right candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
5. You bring energy into the room. We are looking for lively, hungry, ambitious team players.
6. You are hardworking and passionate about the material. Genuine hard work is needed to achieve challenging targets, but the rewards are great. If you want to work hard, get rewarded well and support businesses all over the UK then you will enjoy this role.
7. You will be bright and emotionally intelligent. A degree is not essential, but you must have the ability to learn a portfolio of complicated products and be able to describe them to clients. You must also have a high level of emotional intelligence.
8. Resilience. You must be able to self-motivate and push through adversities in this role.
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognised BSI Kitemark™, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 80,000 clients in 181 countries, BSI is an organisation whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
Come and develop your career with a UK super brand that believes and invests in its people.
To apply for the role of Business Development Executive (Sales), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Account Manager, Sales Consultant.