Are you a CNC Programmer looking for a vibrant and progressive working environment?
Do you have experience in a subcontract services setting? Can you efficiently program with Fanuc controls?
If so..., this is your opportunity to join a close-knit team in a busy and cutting-edge subcontract precision engineering environment.
At Field Engineering, you’ll be at the heart of innovative mechanical work involving mild steel, stainless steel, super duplex, brass, aluminium, and plastic manufacturing.
Multi-tasking and always in the thick of the action, you’ll be programming and setting CNC multi-axis lathes, using Fanuc controls (all programming is done on the machine).
Join us, an established and respected business now in its 50th anniversary year, and be valued as a loyal, hardworking employee.
• Time-and-a-half overtime, Monday to Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings (up to 12 hours available per week)
• Annual bonus potential, based on individual performance and company profit
• Working hours: 7.30am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday. Flexible working hours available on Friday afternoons, if you’ve accrued the hours earlier in the week
• Poole’s shops and social life, as well as a south-coast sandy beach and harbour nearby
• 24 days’ annual leave, with bank holidays on top
• 3% contributory pension
• Industry experience in a subcontracting environment – familiarity with daily changes
• Programming and Setting CNC multi-axis lathes (two-axis experience is a minimum; four-axis would be ideal) with minimal supervision – at least five years’ experience
• The ability to change and reset machines, multiple times per day, independently
• Attention to detail – first-off inspections using Vernier, thread gauges and bore micrometers
• A good work ethic; you’ll have demonstrated reliability and loyalty in previous positions
• Organised; the ability to multitask, looking after one or two machines, at any given time
Please submit an up-to-date CV, tailored to this opportunity. Thank you for your interest in joining Field Engineering.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.